Aam Ka Panna Recipe With Jaggery is a tangy – minty drink built of raw mango. Uncooked mangoes are stove-roasted until cooked from within to reach the smoky flavor. You could also tension prepare dinner the raw mangos and use its pulp for this recipe. But the wire mesh roasted raw mangoes preferences really unique and welcoming altogether. Test this recipe ahead of the mango time operates out and relish it garnished with mint leaves on a tiring weekday evening.
- 2 Mango (Raw) , medium
- 1/2 cup Jaggery , or sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- Black Salt (Kala Namak) , as for each flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 10 Mint Leaves (Pudina)
- Water , chilled
- Ice cubes
How to make Aam Ka Panna Recipe With Jaggery
- To start producing Aam ka Panna recipe with Jaggery, rinse the mangoes and position them on a wire mesh on the gas stove.
- Roast until the pores and skin is totally charred and the mangoes are cooked very well from inside.
- Place the roasted mangoes in a foil. Near and allow them awesome.
- Clear away the peel and preserve the pulp aside.
- In a Blender, incorporate the mango pulp and relaxation of the spices like the black salt, pepper powder, cumin powder and jaggery. Mix to a smooth paste. Alter sweet and spices to fit your taste.
- In a pitcher, incorporate in the paste. Pour chilled drinking water and ice cubes.
- Garnish Aam ka Panna recipe with some mint leaves and serve in glasses.
- Serve the Aam Ka Panna Recipe With Jaggery as a awesome drink on a night summer time with Chickpea Sundal Recipe or Sprouted Moong Bade Recipe (Moong Sprout Fritters Recipe).